Product Description
Klein Tools 500-24 24" Adjustable Wrench - Standard CapacityKlein Tools 500-24 24" Adjustable Wrench - Standard Capacity Features:; Forged heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight; High polish chrome finish.Klein Tools 500-24 24" Adjustable Wrench - Standard Capacity Specifications:; Capacity: 2-1/2"(63); Handle Finish: plain; Handle Type: tapered; Length: 24"(610); Weight (lbs.): 7.76
| List Price: | $232.88 |
| Price: |
$176.11 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:10:24 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #660263 in Home Improvement
- Size: Small
- Color: Chrome
- Brand: Klein
- Model: Klein 500-24
Features
- Length: 24-Inch, capacity: 2-1/2-Inch
- Handle type: tapered, handle finish: plain
- Forged heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight
- High polish chrome finish
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1857, the company operated by Mathias Klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown and developed along with the telecommunications and electrical industries where Klein pliers first found major usages. Today, Klein Tools, Inc. represents much more than Klein pliers. The company's product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining, and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields. Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product. The Klein 500-24 wrench is made from forged, heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and also to make it more light weight.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.made in Spain
By Gene K
I ordered this wrench for slightly less than I could get a real Crescent wrench, assumming that with an old name like Klien the wrench would be made in the USA. When I received the wrench, I was very disapppointed to see Spain stamped on the handle. The wrench may do all that I ask of it but knowing what I now know I would not have ordered it.
No comments:
Post a Comment